Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to InvestmentSpeak. I created this blog to connect with individuals regarding investment decisions, what the market is doing, and where is the best place to start. I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Alicia Eberle and I am a financial advisor in Boston, MA. I work with individuals, families and business owners to develop a strategy to meet life's goals utilizing insurance and investment portfolios. I take a holistic approach, starting with today's budget and illustrating what you need to do to meet your goals. I also offer complimentary assessments of your current planning. Most people think they will begin this process next month, in 3 months, 6 months or a year, however I would like you to seriously take a look back on your life a year ago. Are you in any better financial shape today than you were then? If not lets not put off sitting down together another day. I will leave you with a saying that is near and dear to me personally- you can't predict, but you can prepare!!

Alicia Eberle
AEberle@finsvcs.com
617 642 5388

No comments:

Post a Comment